Current Open Team Positions:
Peris Construction is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Professional for our headquarters office in Falls Church, VA. The candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills, project management capabilities, and a positive attitude.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate, produce and assemble written proposals and presentation materials.
- Produce, organize and maintain marketing collateral including project and resume database.
- Maintain company website and social media initiatives.
- Schedule and maintain project photography.
- Develop and edit presentation materials for proposal team interviews with clients.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Self-starter with initiative, follow through and effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience.
- Strong writing/editing/grammar skills.
- One or more years of relevant and successful proposal and/or management experience (experience in the A/E/C industry preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
If interested in applying for a team role at Peris, please submit your resume to Gary Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peris Construction is a commercial construction interiors firm that was founded over a quarter of a century ago by Jeff Pellegrino, CEO. Peris has built an exceptional and diverse team that brings a wealth of general contracting and project management experience to every job. Peris has built some of the most exceptional corporate, law, consulting and nonprofit spaces in the Greater Washington, DC area. Our firm brings fresh new workplaces to life each day. We do so with absolute precision and relentless attention to every detail. We are committed to powerful construction management processes, standards and results that inspire our clients on every project, every time.